Trend Mirror for MT4 is a trend following indicator based on moving averages.
The red line crossing above the blue line indicates bullish trend.
On the contrary, the blue line crossing above the red line indicates bearish trend.
BUY: In uptrends: Entry BUY after Red Line crossing up the Blue Line and exit before the Red Line crossing down the Blue Line.
SELL: In downtrends: Entry SELL after Red Line crossing down the Blue Line and exit before the Red Line crossing up the Blue Line.
Use in conjunction with trend analysis tools to determine the primary trend. Don’t use Trend Mirror against the primary trend.
USD/JPY Daily Chart Example
How to install the Trend Mirror custom indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Download the Trend Mirror.mq4 indicator to your computer.
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Open the data folder from the top menu.
- Open the MQL4 folder.
- Open the indicators folder.
- Paste the indicator file in this folder.
- Restart the trading platform.
- Open any trading chart.
- Attach the indicator to the chart.