The Trio Dancer 3 EA for MT4 is a profitable Forex robot based on multiple technical indicators such as MACD, moving averages, CCI, etc.
In order to reduce trading risk, the EA deploys 3 different trading strategies and opens multiple buy and sell trades based on these 3 strategies.
In terms of profitability, the Trio Dancer 3 EA made +265.11 % gain for the period November 2021 – December 2022.
The EA offers some built-in risk management tools and there’s an option to enable the more risky martingale trading strategy (not recommended).
Feel free to experiment with the Trio Dancer 3 EA EA’s various inputs to further optimize it and improve its trading results.
Test the expert advisor on a risk-free demo account first before running it on a live trading account (recommended).
The verified MyFXBook report below shows the Trio Dancer 3 EA trading results (click on the chart to zoom in).
- Gain: +265.11%
- Monthly gain: 10.42%
- Drawdown: 10.41%
- Profit: $17,093.40
Download This Expert Advisor (MT4)
General Information & Recommendations
- Optimized for the M30 and H1 time frame
- Works best on the major pairs
- Recommended minimum account balance: $75
- Works on unlimited demo accounts.
- Works on unlimited live accounts.
- Developed for Metatrader 4
The image below shows the Trio Dancer 3 EA robot attached to the EUR/USD 1-hour trading chart.
EA Input Parameters
Lots, take profit, use equity stop, total equity risk, close Friday, open Monday, trailing stop, magic number, pip step
How to access the inputs tab? Right click on the chart > properties > inputs tab (adjust EA settings here)
How do I install the Trio Dancer 3 EA in Metatrader 4?
- Open the Metatrader 4 platform and select “File” from the top menu
- Click on “Open Data Folder” and select the “MQL4” folder
- Click on “Experts” folder and drag and drop the Trio-dancer-3.ex4 file into this folder
- Restart the Metatrader 4 platform and attach the expert advisor to the chart