Zero Lag Trend Forex Trading Strategy
Traders do get bored after entering positions in the market, this is mostly due to inaccurate entries that results in open trades lasting longer than required.
No one wants to get into a position like this and it is why utmost care is needed when executing trades.
We have carried out our research and have developed a strategy that is geared towards executing successful forex trades, and yes, it is the Zero Lag Trend forex trading strategy.
Learn how it works below:
MetaTrader4 Indicators: ZeroLag_MACD.ex4 (Inputs Variable Modified; SlowEMA=36), ASCTrend1i.ex4 (Inputs Variable Modified; Risk=12)
Preferred Time Frame(s): 1-Minute, 5-Minute, 15-Minute, 30-Minute, 1-Hour, 4-Hour, 1-Day
Recommended Trading Sessions: Any
Currency Pairs: Any pair
Buy Trade Example
Long Entry Rules
Imitate a buy order if the following indicator or chart setup gets put on display:
- If the yellow upward pointing arrow of the ASCTrend1i.ex4 custom MT4 indicator gets aligned somewhat below price bars as shown on Fig. 1.0, the sentiment in the market is said to be bullish, hence a trigger to buy the asset of choice.
- If the orange line and magenta histograms of the ZeroLag_MACD.ex4 custom indicator is seen above the 0.00 level, it indicates upward price pressures i.e. a signal to buy the stipulated forex pair.
Stop Loss for Buy Entry: Place stop loss below trading support.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Buy Entry
Exit or take profit if the following rules or conditions take precedence:
- If a magenta downward pointing arrow of the ASCTrend1i custom MT4 indicator pops up on the activity chart during a buy signal, it is pointing to weaning bulls power, hence an exit or take profit is recommended.
- If the orange line and magenta histogram of the ZeroLag_MACD.ex4 custom indicator is seen to fall below the 0.00 level while a buy trend is running, an exit or take profit is advised.
Sell Entry Rules
Enter a sell order if the following holds true:
- If the magenta downward pointing arrow of the ASCTrend1i custom MT4 indicator gets aligned somewhat above price bars as depicted on Fig. 1.1, the sentiment in the market is said to be bearish, hence a trigger to sell the asset of interest.
- If the orange line and magenta histograms of the ZeroLag_MACD.ex4 custom indicator dips below the 0.00 level, it indicates downward price pressure, as such a sell entry is convenient.
Stop Loss for Sell Entry: Place stop loss above trading resistance.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Sell Entry
Exit or take profit if the following takes center stage:
- If a yellow upward pointing arrow of the ASCTrend1i custom MT4 indicator pops up below the candles during a sell alert, it is pointing to halting bears power, hence an exit or take profit is advised.
- If the orange line and magenta histogram of the ZeroLag_MACD.ex4 custom indicator surges above the 0.00 level while a sell trend is ongoing, an exit or take profit will suffice.
Sell Trade Example
About The Trading Indicators
The ZeroLag_MACD.ex4 is a leading indicator and an improved version of the traditional MACD indicator.
It tries to reduce the lagging effect witnessed on the original MACD indicator.
The ASCTrend1i price pressure custom indicator is used to deliver trading signals via the use of its yellow upward pointing arrow (bullish signal) and magenta colored downward pointing arrow (bearish signal).