This FX signals indicator for MT4 is based on the popular zig zag technical indicator.
For best trading results, use in conjunction with Elliot Wave and/or key Fibonacci retracement levels.
The indicator does not repaint and slowdown your trading platform.
Blue arrow: look to buy if the arrow appears near key Fibonacci retracement levels (buy on dips).
Red arrow: look to sell if the arrow appears near key Fibonacci retracement levels (sell on rallies).
Currency pairs: any
Time frames: any
Trading sessions: any
Configurable Indicator Options
Colors, depth, deviation, back step
EUR/USD H1 Chart Example
How to install the Zig Zag Forex Signals custom indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Download the zigzagarrows.mq4 indicator to your computer.
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Open the data folder from the top menu.
- Open the MQL4 folder.
- Open the indicators folder.
- Paste the indicator file in this folder.
- Restart the trading platform.
- Open any trading chart.
- Attach the indicator to the chart.