The 4 TF Ergodic CCI Forex trend system for Metatrader 4 delivers solid buy & sell signal arrows based on the trend found in 4 different time frames.
It transforms the 4 different trends into powerful buy/sell signal arrows that also work for scalping on the M1 and M5 chart.
This trading system can make hundreds of pips in trending markets.
Just try it!
Strategy Setup & Recommendations
Indicators (MT4) : 4-tf-ergodic-cci-arrows-alerts.mq4 (default settings)
Currency pairs: majors & minors
Time frames: works on any time frame
Trade style: good for scalping, day trading and swing trading
Trading Platform: Metatrader 4
Chart Example (EUR/USD M1)
After you downloaded and installed the 4 TF Ergodic CCI Forex trend system on the MT4 trading platform, it should look like the image as shown below.
System Buy & Sell Rules:
- Open a buy trade when the first green signal arrow appears on the chart.
- Place stop loss below support.
- Exit the buy trade for a risk-to-reward ratio of at least 2.0 or wait for an opposite sell trading signal.
- Open a sell trade when the first red signal arrow appears on the chart.
- Place stop loss above resistance.
- Exit the sell trade for a risk-to-reward ratio of at least 2.0 or wait for an opposite buy trading signal.
How to install this Forex system in Metatrader 4?
Then, install the technical indicators as follows:
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Open the data folder from the top menu.
- Open the MQL4 folder.
- Open the indicators folder.
- Paste the downloaded indicators in this folder.
- Restart the trading platform.
- Open any trading chart.
- Attach the indicators to the chart.
Now you are ready to start using this trading system!
About the 4 TF Ergodic CCI Arrows Indicator (MT4)
The indicator follows the trend more accurately with the help of 4 different time frames.
Please note that you can chose the 4 time frames yourself.
Input variables: Time frame 1, time frame 2, time frame 3, time frame 4, period, trigger, arrows, alerts
Feel free to combine this trading system with other technical indicators or with price action.
Explore and experiment with the indicator’s different inputs and settings to create your own personalized strategy setup.