The Winning ATR Channel Forex trading system for Metatrader 4 transforms price data into a solid trading channel that delivers buy & sell signals.
The trading channel is composed of the Average True Range and T3 technical indicators.
Together, they form a powerful combination that works out of the box.
In essence, you only need to follow the buy & sell trade recommendations.
Strategy Setup & Recommendations
Indicators (MT4) : t3-satl-atr-channel-arrows-alerts-mtf.mq4 (default settings)
Currency pairs: works on any currency pair + Gold
Time frames: works on any time frame
Trade style: good for scalping, day trading and swing trading
Trading Platform: Metatrader 4
Download the “Winning ATR Channel Forex trading system” now
Chart Example (EUR/USD H1)
After you downloaded and installed the Winning ATR Channel Forex trading system on the MT4 trading platform, it should look like the image as shown below.
System Buy & Sell Rules:
- A buy signal is given when the green arrow + alert signal appears on the main chart window.
- Place stop loss below the lower trading channel white line.
- Exit the buy trade for a risk-to-reward ratio of at least 1.3 or wait for an opposite sell trading signal.
- A sell signal is given when the red arrow + alert signal appears on the main chart window.
- Place stop loss above the upper trading channel white line.
- Exit the sell trade for a risk-to-reward ratio of at least 1.3 or wait for an opposite buy trading signal.
How to install this Forex system in Metatrader 4?
First, download the Winning ATR Channel Forex trading system here
Then, install the technical indicators as follows:
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Open the data folder from the top menu.
- Open the MQL4 folder.
- Open the indicators folder.
- Paste the downloaded indicators in this folder.
- Restart the trading platform.
- Open any trading chart.
- Attach the indicators to the chart.
Now you are ready to start using this trading system!
About the t3-satl-atr-channel-arrows-alerts-mtf.mq4 indicator (MT4)
This technical indicator is based on a trading channel that shows you exactly where to buy and sell.
Input variables: Time frame, T3 period, T3 hot, T3 original, arrows, alerts, ATR period, ATR multiplier 1, ATR multiplier 2
Feel free to combine this trading system with other technical indicators or with price action.
Explore and experiment with the indicator’s different inputs and settings to create your own personalized strategy setup.