The Accelerator Forex indicator for Metatrader 5 is a price oscillator that provides buy & sell trade entries for any currency pair.
The indicator appears in a bottom chart as green and red colored bars that appear above and below the zero level.
Histogram bars that appear above the 0.00 level are bullish while bearish below.
The indicator works well for scalpers and day traders.
The Accelerator indicator can be easily combined with other trading indicators and Forex systems.
- Buy & sell technical oscillator
- 100% No-repaint indicator
- Works well for scalpers & day traders
- Newbie friendly indicator
- Programmed for Metatrader 5
The chart below shows the Accelerator Forex indicator attached to the EUR/USD 5-minute chart.
The Accelerator indicator for MT5 can be used in multiple ways, find a basic trading example below:
- Open a buy transaction when the overall trend is upward and the Accelerator turns back above the zero level.
- Place your stop loss below the previous swing low price.
- Exit the buy trade for a fixed take profit target, for instance 15 pips on the M5 chart.
- Open a sell transaction when the overall trend is downward and the Accelerator turns back below the zero level.
- Place your stop loss above the previous swing high price.
- Exit the sell trade for a fixed take profit target, for instance 9 pips on the M1 chart.
How to install the Accelerator indicator in Metatrader 5?
- Copy the Accelerator indicator in the MT5 indicator folder
- Restart the trading platform
- Select and attach the indicator to any chart of your preference
How to remove the indicator from the chart?
- Click with your right mouse button in the chart
- Select the indicator list from the dropdown menu
- Remove the indicator from the list
- Press close
Make yourself familiar with this trading indicator and fully understand how it works before using it in a real account.