The AD Momentum Forex indicator for Metatrader 5 follows the overall currency trend and can help to find optimal entry points.
The indicator appears in a separate trading chart as a sea-green colored line.
For scalping and day trading purposes, utilize the indicator during the London and New York trading sessions.
The AD Momentum indicator can be easily combined with other trading indicators and Forex systems.
- Momentum indicator
- 100% No-repaint indicator
- Works for any trading instrument
- Good for trade entry signals
- Newbie friendly indicator
- Programmed for Metatrader 5
The chart below shows the AD Momentum indicator attached to the EUR/USD 1-hour chart.
The AD Momentum indicator for MT5 can be used in multiple ways, find a basic trading example below:
- Open a buy transaction when the larger trend is upward and the AD Momentum indicator reaches the bottom and then start rising again.
- Place your stop loss below the previous swing low price.
- Exit the buy trade when an opposite trading signal appears on the chart.
- Open a sell transaction when the larger trend is downward and the AD Momentum indicator reaches the top and then start declining again.
- Place your stop loss above the previous swing high price.
- Exit the sell trade when an opposite trading signal appears on the chart.
How to install the AD Momentum indicator in Metatrader 5?
- Copy the AD indicator in the MT5 indicator folder
- Restart the trading platform
- Select and attach the indicator to any chart of your preference
How to remove the indicator from the chart?
- Click with your right mouse button in the chart
- Select the indicator list from the dropdown menu
- Remove the indicator from the list
- Press close
Make yourself familiar with this trading indicator and fully understand how it works before using it in a real account.