The ADM Index Rating indicator for Metatrader 5 can help traders to pinpoint trade entries and exits more accurately.
After loading the indicator to the chart, it appears in a separate chart window as a green colored line.
The ADM Index Rating indicator should be combined with additional indicators or trading strategy.
The indicator is solid, 100% non-repaint, and will not slow down your trading platform.
- Good for trade entry and exit
- Works for any currency pair
- Works for any time frame
- Programmed for Metatrader 5
The image below shows the ADM Index Rating Forex indicator attached to the EUR/USD 5-minute trading chart.
The ADM Index Rating indicator for MT5 can be used in multiple ways, find a basic trading example below:
- Open a buy trade when the overall trend is upward and the ADM Index Rating indicator starts trending up.
- Set stop loss below the most recent support level.
- Exit the buy trade for a fixed take profit target of your preference.
- Open a sell trade when the overall trend is downward and the ADM Index Rating indicator starts trending down.
- Set stop loss above the most recent resistance level.
- Exit the sell trade for a fixed take profit target of your preference.
How to install the ADM Index Rating Forex indicator in Metatrader 5?
- Copy the ADMIR indicator file in the MT5 indicator folder
- Restart the trading platform
- Select and attach the indicator to any chart of your preference
How to remove the indicator from the chart?
- Click with your right mouse button in the chart
- Select the indicator list from the dropdown menu
- Remove the indicator from the list
- Press close
Make yourself familiar with this trading indicator and fully understand how it works before using it in a real account.