The Advanced Pivot Point indicator for MT4 is one of the most complete pivot point based trading indicators.
It shows you the Camarilla pivots, mid pivot level, Fibonacci retracements and the S1, S2, S3, R1, R2 and R3 price levels.
It also provides you with the high, low and open price.
Buy: Look for buy signals above the pivot point (bullish).
Sell: Look for sell signals below the pivot point (bearish).
Tip: Counter-trend signals: Look for counter-trend signals close to the support 3 and resistance 3 levels (extremely oversold and overbought).
Currency pairs: any
Preferred Time frames: Suitable for 1 min charts up to the 4 hour charts.
Configurable Indicator Options
Local Timezone, Show Pivots , Show comments, Show Camarilla, Show Fibonacci, Show Levels, Show high low open, Colors,…
How to install the Advanced Pivot Point custom indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Download the sdx-tzpivots_3.mq4 indicator to your computer.
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Open the data folder from the top menu.
- Open the MQL4 folder.
- Open the indicators folder.
- Paste the indicator file in this folder.
- Restart the trading platform.
- Open any trading chart.
- Attach the indicator to the chart.