The ADX Trigger Forex indicator for Metatrader 5 transforms price action into a powerful ADX based technical B/S oscillator.
The indicator appears in a bottom chart window as a colored line that oscillates above and below the +25 and -25 buy/sell trigger lines.
- A buy signal is generated when the ADX oscillator crosses above the +25 trigger line from below.
- A sell signal is generate when the ADX oscillator crosses below the -25 trigger line from above.
For scalping and day trading purposes, deploy the indicator during the most active trading sessions.
- ADX oscillator
- 100% No-repaint indicator
- Works for any currency pair
- Works for any time frame
- Newbie friendly indicator
- Programmed for Metatrader 5
The chart below shows the ADX Trigger Forex indicator attached to the EUR/USD 1-hour chart.
The ADX Trigger indicator for MT5 can be used in multiple ways, find a basic trading example below:
- Open a buy trade when the ADX line crosses back above the +25 value.
- Place your stop loss 2-3 pips below the most recent swing low.
- Exit the buy trade for a fixed profit target.
- Open a sell trade when the ADX line crosses back below the -25 value.
- Place your stop loss 2-3 pips above the most recent swing high.
- Exit the sell trade for a fixed profit target.
How to install the ADX Trigger indicator in Metatrader 5?
- Copy the ADXm indicator in the MT5 indicator folder
- Restart the trading platform
- Select and attach the indicator to any chart of your preference
How to remove the indicator from the chart?
- Click with your right mouse button in the chart
- Select the indicator list from the dropdown menu
- Remove the indicator from the list
- Press close