The ADX (Average Directional Movement) Forex indicator for Metatrader 5 follows the trend and delivers beginner friendly trading signals.
The indicator is composed of a signal line and D- and DI+ and is most commonly used as a crossover trading system.
- When the DI+ line > DI- line, the trend is bullish.
- When the DI+ line < DI- line, the trend is bearish.
The indicator is solid, non-repaint, and will not slow down your trading platform.
The ADX indicator can be used as a standalone technical tool or together with other technical indicators.
- Follows the trend
- 100% Non repaint
- Works for any currency pair
- Works for any time frame
- Programmed for Metatrader 5
The image below shows the ADX indicator attached to the EUR/USD 5-minute trading chart.
The ADX Forex indicator for MT5 can be used in multiple ways, find a basic trading example below:
- A buy signal is given when the green DI+ line crosses the orange DI- line bottom up.
- Place your stop loss 3 pips below the most recent swing low price.
- Exit the buy trade when a sell trading signal occurs on the chart.
- A sell signal is given when the green DI+ line crosses the orange DI- line top down.
- Place your stop loss 3 pips above the most recent swing high price.
- Exit the sell trade when a buy trading signal occurs on the chart.
How to install the ADX Forex indicator in Metatrader 5?
- Copy the ADX indicator file in the MT5 indicator folder
- Restart the trading platform
- Select and attach the indicator to any chart of your preference
How to remove the indicator from the chart?
- Click with your right mouse button in the chart
- Select the indicator list from the dropdown menu
- Remove the indicator from the list
- Press close
Make yourself familiar with this trading indicator and fully understand how it works before using it in a real account.