The Bagaceira v7.2 Forex robot for Metatrader 4 made an amazing +200.43% gain in 2 years of trading the currency market.
The drawdown is very low and currently stands at 10.48%.
The EA deploys a trading algorithm that identifies the best prices for both buy and sell trade entries in existing currency trends.
The Bagaceira v7.2 robot performs the best on the major currency pairs and some lower spread cross pairs.
All trades are protected by a stop loss and take profit order. A trailing stop can be used to lock in profits.
Test the EA on a demo account first for 3-4 weeks before running it on a live trading account (recommended).
The MyFXbook report below shows the Bagaceira v7.2 EA trading results (click on the chart to zoom in).
- Gain: +200.43%
- Monthly gain: 3.12%
- Drawdown: 10.48%
Download This Expert Advisor (MT4)
General Information & Recommendations
- Works the best for major Forex pairs
- Should also perform well for low spread currency crosses
- Recommended minimum account balance: $250
- Works on unlimited demo accounts.
- Works on unlimited live accounts.
- Developed for Metatrader 4
The picture below shows the Bagaceira v7.2 Forex robot attached to the EUR/USD 5-minute time frame.
EA Input Parameters
Magic number, maximum spread, initial lot size, take profit, stop loss, trailing stop, maximum orders, control trading hours
How to access the inputs tab? Right click on the chart > properties > inputs tab (adjust EA settings here)
How do I install the Bagaceira v7.2 Forex robot in Metatrader 4?
- Open the Metatrader 4 platform and select “File” from the top menu
- Click on “Open Data Folder” and select the “MQL4” folder
- Click on “Experts” folder and drag and drop the Bagaceira v7.2.ex4 file into this folder
- Restart the Metatrader 4 platform and attach the expert advisor to the chart