The Master Scalper PRO EA for Metatrader 4 uses a proprietary M1/M5 trading strategy to analyze the market for fast automated entries and exits.
It works the best on the 1- minute and 5-minute charts.
Naturally, deploy this scalper EA on the lower spread currency pair for best performance (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, etc.)
The Master Scalper PRO EA has a built-in news filter with a lot of options that can be easily modified from the inputs section.
The EA also includes a built-in risk management system to protect the account from excessive money fluctuations.
Feel free to experiment with the EA’s different input parameters in a bid to further optimize it and improve its trading results.
Test the Master Scalper PRO EA on a demo account first for 3-4 weeks before running it on a live trading account (recommended).
The verified MyFXBook report below shows the Master Scalper PRO EA trading performance (click on the chart to zoom in).
- Gain: +300.48%
- Monthly gain: 5.02%
- Drawdown: 21.49%
- Profit: $15,495.88
Download This Expert Advisor (MT4)
General Information & Recommendations
- Optimized for the M1 and M5 charts
- Should perform well for low spread Forex pairs
- Built-in news filter
- Recommended minimum account balance: $100
- Works on unlimited demo accounts.
- Works on unlimited live accounts.
- Developed for Metatrader 4
The picture below shows the Master Scalper PRO EA attached to the GBP/USD 5-minute trading chart.
EA Input Parameters
Lot size, take profit, stop loss, price gap, use money management, risk percentage, use account protection, auto resume, trailing settings, trail start, trail stop, news source, include high, include medium, include low, include NFP
How to access the inputs tab? Right click on the chart > properties > inputs tab (adjust EA settings here)
How do I install the Master Scalper PRO EA in Metatrader 4?
- Open the Metatrader 4 platform and select “File” from the top menu
- Click on “Open Data Folder” and select the “MQL4” folder
- Click on “Experts” folder and drag and drop the MasterScalperPRO.ex4 file into this folder
- Restart the Metatrader 4 platform and attach the expert advisor to the chart