The BLASTBANDS version 4.0 EA for Metatrader 4 is a day trading Forex robot looking to make a daily profit for its users.
The robot has been tested for a couple of days and made a +2.85% profit, which is quite good considered the short testing period.
In essence, the BLASTBANDS EA is solely based on a mix of technical indicators and follows the most profitable trend.
Overall, this robot should be capable of making 12% – 20% profit a month.
The EA can be used on unlimited trading accounts, both demo and live and should work on any time frame.
Recommended: test the Ascent II EA on a demo account first over an extended period of time before running it on a live trading account.
The MyFXBook chart below shows the BLASTBANDS version 4.0 EA trading performance for the testing period (click on the chart to zoom in).
- Absolute gain: +2.85% (4 trading days)
- Monthly gain: +2.85% (4 trading days)
- Drawdown: 5.05%
Download This Expert Advisor (MT4)
General Information & Recommendations
- Designed to work for any time frame
- Should work for any trading instrument (currency pairs, metals, indices, etc.)
- Recommended minimum account balance: $100
- Works on unlimited demo accounts.
- Works on unlimited live accounts.
- Developed for Metatrader 4
The picture below shows the BLASTBANDS version 4.0 EA attached to the EUR/USD 5-minute trading chart.
EA Input Parameters
RMI period, momentum period, buy level, sell level, SAR Forex filter, stop loss, take profit, use grid, grid pips, exit by RMI, exit by SAR, use ADR filter, slippage, spread filter, number of open orders, use trailing stop, trailing stop start, close by pips profit, close by $ profit
How to access the inputs tab? Right click on the chart > properties > inputs tab (adjust EA settings here)
How do I install the BLASTBANDS version 4.0 EA in Metatrader 4?
- Open the Metatrader 4 platform and select “File” from the top menu
- Click on “Open Data Folder” and select the “MQL4” folder
- Click on “Experts” folder and drag and drop the BlastBands V4.0.ex4 file into this folder
- Restart the Metatrader 4 platform and attach the expert advisor to the chart