Bollinger Bands With Demarker Forex Strategy
You are most likely here because you’re searching for a profitable trading strategy.
Well, at least you have come to the right place and we’ll reveal how you can trade the Bollinger Bands With Demarker Forex Strategy for profits.
The buying and selling rules of the Bollinger Bands With Demarker Forex Strategy are really simple and profitable if followed correctly.
All you need to do is to closely monitor the setup patterns displayed by the indicators in relation to price.
Once a trend is confirmed, you can now proceed on initiating a buy or sell order.
Let’s make sense out of everything we’ve been saying.
MetaTrader4 Indicators: bollinger-squeeze-with-demarker.ex4 (Inputs Variable Modified; demarker_trigger8=39), pz-lopeztrend-indicator.ex4 (Inputs Variable Modified; Amplitude=4)
Preferred Time Frame(s): 1-Minute, 5-Minute, 15-Minutes, 30-Minutes, 1-Hour, 4-Hours, 1-Day, 1-Week
Recommended Trading Sessions: Any
Currency Pairs: Any pair
Buy Trade Example
Long Entry Rules
Enter a bullish trade if the following indicator or chart pattern gets put on display:
- If the gray line and histograms (green & blue) of the bollinger-squeeze-with-demarker Metatrader 4 forex indicator stay above the 0.00 horizontal center line (see Fig. 1.0), price is said to be driven to the upside i.e. a trigger to go long on the designated forex pair.
- If the pz-lopeztrend-indicator pops up a deep sky blue line that stays somewhat below the candlesticks as shown on Fig. 1.0, the overall market sentiment is said to be bullish, therefore a buy order will suffice.
Stop Loss for Buy Entry: Place stop loss below support or the blue Lopez line.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Buy Entry
Exit or take profit from all trades if the following rules or conditions takes precedence:
- If while a bullish trend is ongoing, the gray line of the bollinger-squeeze-with-demarker custom indicator break below the 0.00 level, current trend is said to be reversing, thus a trigger to exit or take profit at once.
- If the line of the pz-lopeztrend-indicator turns tomato during the course of a bullish trend, it is a sign of a looming bearish reversal i.e. a trigger to exit or take profit straightaway.
Sell Entry Rules
Go short if the following setups gets displayed rightly on the activity chart:
- If the gray line and histograms (red & blue) of the bollinger-squeeze-with-demarker indicator dip below the 0.00 signal level (refer to Fig. 1.1), price is said to be dragged lower, hence a trigger to sell the specified currency pair.
- If the pz-lopeztrend-indicator pops up a tomato line that stays fairly above the candlesticks as seen on Fig. 1.1, the general market sentiment is said to be bearish, therefore a sell order will do.
Stop Loss for Sell Entry: Place stop loss above resistance or the red Lopez line.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Sell Entry
Exit or take profit if the following takes center stage:
- If while a bearish trend is running, the gray line of the bollinger-squeeze-with-demarker custom indicator surge above the 0.00 level, current trend is said to be altering, thus a trigger to exit or take profit forthwith.
- If the line of the pz-lopeztrend-indicator revers to deep sky blue during the course of a bearish trend, it is signaling the end of the bearish session, therefore an exit or take profit is recommended.
Sell Trade Example
About The Trading Indicators
The bollinger-squeeze-with-demarker.ex4 custom indicator is built on the stochastic, CCI, RSI, MACD, Williams % and the demarker indicators.
It is an important tool that helps traders effectively gauge price volatility.
The pz-lopeztrend-indicator.ex4 is deployed to track market trends via a dual colored line surrounded by a dotted line price bands that sits above and below the dual colored line.