CCI Alert Signals Forex Strategy
The CCI Alert Signals Forex strategy deploys buy/sell alerts from the CCI indicator together with trends of the famous Trend Lord indicator.
Used together form a fantastic trading system.
You can conveniently turn some profits that outnumbers your losses when deploying this strategy.
Buy/Sell signals are easy to recognize once the setup is properly carried out.
If you’re interested in start trading currency pairs with this amazing system, go through the various rules as outlined below that should be satisfied in order to go long/short.
MetaTrader4 Indicators: cci-signals.ex4 (Inputs Variable Modified; CCIPeriod=100, CCIPrice=3, ArrowSize=3), trend-lord-indicator.ex4 (Default Setting)
Preferred Time Frame(s): 1-Minute, 5-Minute, 15-Minutes, 30-Minutes, 1-Hour, 4-Hours, 1-Day, 1-Week
Recommended Trading Sessions: Any
Currency Pairs: Any pair
Platform: Metatrader 4
Buy Trade Example
Long Entry Rules
Enter a bullish trade if the following indicator or chart pattern gets put on display:
- If the lime green upward pointing arrow of the cci-signals Metatrader 4 forex indicator stayssomewhat below the candlesticks as seen on Fig. 1.0, price is said to be pressured higher i.e. a trigger to go long on the stipulated forex pair.
- If the steel blue histograms of the trend-lord-indicator gets aligned within its indicator window as depicted on Fig. 1.0, bulls are said to be driving price higher, therefore a buy order will suffice.
Stop Loss for Buy Entry: Place stop loss below support.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Buy Entry
Exit or take profit from all trades if the following rules or conditions takes precedence:
- If while a bullish trend is ongoing, the cci-signals custom indicator pops up a red downward pointing arrow (see Fig. 1.0), it is a trigger to exit or take profit at once.
- If the trend-lord-indicator pops up a crimson histogram while a bullish trend is running, a bearish reversal is said to be looming (refer to Fig. 1.0), therefore an exit or take profit stance is advised
Sell Entry Rules
Go short if the following setups gets displayed rightly on the activity chart:
- If the red downward pointing arrow of the cci-signals custom indicator staysfairly above the candlesticks as illustrated on Fig. 1.1, price is said to be dragged lower i.e. a trigger to go short on the currency pair of interest.
- If the crimson histograms of the trend-lord-indicator stays within the indicator window as exemplified on Fig. 1.1, the overall market sentiment is said to be bearish, therefore a sell order will do.
Stop Loss for Sell Entry: Place stop loss above resistance.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Sell Entry
Exit or take profit if the following takes center stage:
- If the cci-signals custom indicator pops up a lime green upward pointing arrow while a bearish trend is running, more bears are said to be closing their positions, therefore an exit or take profit is apt.
- If during a bearish signal the trend-lord-indicator pops up a steel blue histogram as demonstrated on Fig. 1.1, it is at this point you need to quickly consider exiting or taking profit immediately.
Sell Trade Example
About The Trading Indicators
CCI-signals is a custom forex indicator that spots cyclical trends within currency pairs.
The trend-lord-indicator is a simple check angle of a moving average indicator.
The general concept of the trend-lord-indicator reveals that if the trend is going up, the indicator turns steel blue, while it reverts to crimson if price turns bearish.