The CCI Channel Arrows Forex indicator for MT4 oscillates between two extreme values and provides solid buy & sell signals.
A buy arrow will be painted when the yellow CCI line touches the green dotted line.
On the contrary, a sell arrow will be painted when the yellow CCI line touches the red dotted line.
This is a very interesting indicator for buying and selling currency pairs in an existing trend.
Blue colored arrow.
Pink colored arrow.
Trade in agreement with the overall trend. Avoid signals against the overall trend.
Wait for the CCI yellow line to reach extreme values before taking any buy or sell CCI Channel arrows (see image below “good signal”).
Currency pairs: any
Time frames: M1 and higher
Trading sessions: any
Configurable Indicator Options
CCI period, T3 period, arrows up, arrows down, signal alerts
GBP/USD D1 Chart Example
How to install the CCI Channel Buy Sell Arrows custom indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Download the CCIchannel.mq4 indicator to your computer.
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Open the data folder from the top menu.
- Open the MQL4 folder.
- Open the indicators folder.
- Paste the indicator file in this folder.
- Restart the trading platform.
- Open any trading chart.
- Attach the indicator to the chart.