The DA Vinci PRO EA for Metatrader 4 is a profitable Forex bot that uses neutral networks to gain around 10%-35% per month on autopilot.
The expert advisor is based on artificial intelligence and learns from its past trades in a bid to improve future results.
You can choose from 4 different trading modes (inputs) and profits range between 10%-35% per month (past performance).
The robot does not use dangerous trading methods such as grid or martingale.
The EA can be used on unlimited trading accounts, both demo and live and should work on any time frame.
Recommended: run the DA Vinci PRO on a demo account first over an extended period of time before running it on a live trading account.
The stats below shows the DA Vinci PRO EA trading performance (click on the chart to zoom in).
- 10%-35% per month (past performance)
Download This Expert Advisor (MT4)
General Information & Recommendations
- Designed for H1 charts but should work on any time frame.
- Recommended minimum account balance: $250
- Works on unlimited demo accounts.
- Works on unlimited live accounts.
- Developed for Metatrader 4
The picture below shows the DA Vinci PRO Forex robot attached to the EUR/USD 1-hour chart.
EA Input Parameters
Trade settings, trade stop level, enable swaps
How to access the inputs tab? Right click on the chart > properties > inputs tab (adjust EA settings here)
How do I install the DA Vinci PRO EA in Metatrader 4?
- Open the Metatrader 4 platform and select “File” from the top menu
- Click on “Open Data Folder” and select the “MQL4” folder
- Click on “Experts” folder and drag and drop the DaVinci.ex4 file into this folder
- Restart the Metatrader 4 platform and attach the expert advisor to the chart