The Force Grider EA for Metatrader 4 is a Forex robot built on Bollinger bands, Stochastics and the RSI technical indicator.
Based on those indicators, the Force Grider will open and close trade positions fully automatically for the user.
The strategy tester report showed a total $3837.31 net profit over the tested period for the GBP/USD H1 chart.
From the EA’s inputs, you can full customize all default trade settings with ease. Try it out!
The EA can be used on unlimited trading accounts, both demo and live and should work on any time frame.
Recommended: run the Force Grider EA on a demo account first over an extended period of time before running it on a live trading account.
The stats below shows the Force Grider EA trading performance (click on the chart to zoom in).
- Total net profit: $3837.31
- Long positions won: 85.71%
- Short positions won: 85.53%
- Average consecutive wins: 7
Download This Expert Advisor (MT4)
General Information & Recommendations
- Utilize on the lower spread Forex pairs (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, ..)
- Optimized for the M5 and H1 time frame.
- Recommended minimum account balance: $100
- Works on unlimited demo accounts.
- Works on unlimited live accounts.
- Developed for Metatrader 4
The picture below shows the Force Grider EA attached to the EUR/USD 1-hour chart.
EA Input Parameters
Stealth mode, stop loss, take profit, maximum levels, range, lot multiplier, lots increment, use bollinger bands, use stochastic, RSI period, daily target
How to access the inputs tab? Right click on the chart > properties > inputs tab (adjust EA settings here)
How do I install the Force Grider EA in Metatrader 4?
- Open the Metatrader 4 platform and select “File” from the top menu
- Click on “Open Data Folder” and select the “MQL4” folder
- Click on “Experts” folder and drag and drop the Force Grider EA.ex4 file into this folder
- Restart the Metatrader 4 platform and attach the expert advisor to the chart