The Do IT EA Version 9.77 for Metatrader 4 is a fully automated Forex robot that gained +118.48% profit in 23 month.
The EA uses a proprietary trading system that pinpoints trade entries and exits for any time frame and pair of your preference.
The Do IT EA uses buy & sell pending orders and does not use any risky trading methods such as grid and martingale.
All open trades are secured by a stop loss and take profit order and there’s a protection against false breakouts.
The trading bot offers multiple interesting customization options and settings.
Fully test the Do IT EA on a demo account first for 3-5 weeks before running it on a live trading account (recommended).
Download the “DO_IT v9.77.ex4” expert advisor
The chart below shows the Do IT EA trading results (click on the chart to zoom in).
- Gain: +118.48%
- Monthly gain: 3.33%
- Drawdown: 36.17%
- Profit: $19,201.14
Download This Expert Advisor (MT4)
Download the “DO_IT v9.77.ex4” Forex robot
General Information & Recommendations
- Works for any currency pair + Gold and DAX30
- Works for any time frame (preferred low spread)
- Recommended minimum account balance: $125
- Works on unlimited demo accounts.
- Works on unlimited live accounts.
- Developed for Metatrader 4
The picture below shows the Do IT EA attached to the EUR/USD 1-hour time frame.
EA Input Parameters
Broker slippage, broker spread, broker GMT, show info panel, risk, fixed lot size, fixed stop loss, enable virtual stop loss, protection of false breakouts, enable fixed profit, fixed profit for deal, trailing start profit, trailing step, percentage of profit, use recovery mode, average profit, percentage of profit, recovery trailing step
How to access the inputs tab? Right click on the chart > properties > inputs tab (adjust EA settings here)
How do I install the Do IT EA robot in Metatrader 4?
- Open the Metatrader 4 platform and select “File” from the top menu
- Click on “Open Data Folder” and select the “MQL4” folder
- Click on “Experts” folder and drag and drop the DO_IT v9.77.ex4 file into this folder
- Restart the Metatrader 4 platform and attach the expert advisor to the chart