The Forex99 EA for Metatrader 4 is a profitable trading robot based on Keltner channels and the RSI technical indicator.
In essence, its trade logic is built around price channel breakouts and overbought & oversold Relative Strength Index (RSI) indicator levels.
The EA has some built in protection against excessive spread and slippage.
All open trades are secured by a stop loss and take profit order and the possibility to use trailing stops to lock in profit while the trade goes in your favor.
The trading bot offers multiple interesting customization options and settings.
Fully test the Forex99 EA on a demo account first for 2-5 weeks before running it on a live trading account (recommended).
Download the “Forex99_EA.ex4” expert advisor
The MyFXbook chart below shows the Forex 99 robot trading results (click on the chart to zoom in).
- Gain: +121.24%
- Monthly gain: 42.60%
- Drawdown: 21.43%
- Profit: $1,458,15
Download This Expert Advisor (MT4)
Download the “Forex99_EA.ex4” Forex robot
General Information & Recommendations
- Works best on the major currency pairs
- Works on any currency pair
- Optimized for the 30-minute time frame
- Should work on any time frame
- Recommended minimum account balance: $200
- Works on unlimited demo accounts.
- Works on unlimited live accounts.
- Developed for Metatrader 4
The picture below shows the Forex 99 EA attached to the EUR/USD 30-minute time frame.
EA Input Parameters
Auto start, slow mode, start lot, order control, take profit point, trailing start, trailing gap, risk percent, RSI sell limit, RSI buy limit, spread limit, initial deposit
How to access the inputs tab? Right click on the chart > properties > inputs tab (adjust EA settings here)
How do I install the Forex 99 EA robot in Metatrader 4?
- Open the Metatrader 4 platform and select “File” from the top menu
- Click on “Open Data Folder” and select the “MQL4” folder
- Click on “Experts” folder and drag and drop the Forex99_EA.ex4 file into this folder
- Restart the Metatrader 4 platform and attach the expert advisor to the chart