The NeuroTrend system provides great accuracy trend forex signals in both uptrending and downtrending markets.
Each of the indicators deployed in the NeuroTrend system can be used in more ways than outlined here and with enough practice, users will be able to transform this simple system into a very profitable one.
If you like our trading system, research further, and most importantly, test it out on a practice account before using it on a real account.
MetaTrader4 Indicators: Bitcoin-Trader.ex4 (Inputs Variable Modified; SignalPeriod=84), neurotrend.ex4 (Inputs Variable Moddified; Z=10, Z1=15), octopus.ex4 (Default Setting)
Preferred Time Frame(s): 1-Minute, 5-Minute, 15-Minutes, 30-Minutes, 1-Hour, 4-Hours, 1-Day, 1-Week
Recommended Trading Sessions: Any
Currency Pairs: Any pair
Buy Trade Example
Long Entry Rules
Enter a bullish trade if the following indicator or chart pattern gets put on display:
- If the blue line of the Bitcoin-Trader Metatrader 4 forex indicator pops up on the activity chart as depicted on Fig. 1.0, price is said to be driven higher i.e. a trigger to go long on the designated currency pair.
- If the blue signal ball of the neurotrend custom indicator pops up somewhat below the candlesticks as shown on Fig. 1.0, the overall market sentiment is said to bullish, therefore a buy order will suffice.
- If the green bars of the octopus forex indicator piles up within its indicator window (see Fig. 1.0), bulls are said to driving price higher, thus a buy alert is looming.
Stop Loss for Buy Entry: Place stop loss below medium-term support.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Buy Entry
Exit or take profit from all trades if the following rules or conditions takes precedence:
- If while a bullish trend is ongoing, the Bitcoin-Trader indicator line turns yellow, it is indicative of weaning bulls power, thus an exit or take profit is duly recommended.
- If the neurotrend custom indicator pops up a red signal ball on the activity chart, a bearish reversal is said to be imminent, as such an exit or take profit stance is advised.
- If the octopus indicator displays a red bar within the indicator window while a bullish trend is ongoing, more bulls are said to be leaving the market, hence a trigger to exit or take profit forthwith.
Sell Entry Rules
Go short if the following setups gets displayed rightly on the activity chart:
- If the yellow line of the Bitcoin-Trader indicator pops up somewhat above the price bars (refer to Fig. 1.1), price is said to be pushed lower i.e. a trigger to go short on the specified fx pair.
- If the red signal ball of the neurotrend custom indicator pops up fairly above the price bars as indicated on Fig. 1.1, the general market sentiment is said to be bearish, therefore a sell order will do.
- If the red bars of the octopus custom indicator stacks up within its indicator window as illustrated on Fig. 1.1, bears are said to dragging price lower, thus a sell alert is on the horizon.
Stop Loss for Sell Entry: Place stop loss above medium-term resistance.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Sell Entry
Exit or take profit if the following takes center stage:
- If while a bearish trend is running, the Bitcoin-Trader indicator line turns blue, it is signaling a probable U-turn, therefore an exit or take profit is rightly advised.
- If the neurotrend custom indicator pops up a blue signal ball on the price chart as exemplified on Fig. 1.1, a bullish reversal is said to be in the cards, thus a trigger to exit or take profit at once.
- If the octopus indicator pops up a green bar within the indicator window during a bearish trend, more bears are said to be closing their positions, hence a trigger to exit or take profit without delay.
Sell Trade Example
About The Trading Indicators
Originally designed for cryptocurrency trading, the Bitcoin-Trader is a buy/sell signal line indicator, where bullish/bearish market sentiments are represented by the blue/yellow line portions respectively.
The neurotrend indicator is a trend following buy and sell stop-and-reverse technical tool.
The octopus indicator is a trend indicator that forms bars or histograms within its main window.
Green bars are indicative of a buy signal, while red bars indicates a sell signal.