The Hybrid Trader EA is a scalper robot for Metatrader 4 that offers both manual and automated Forex trading with easy to follow signals on chart.
It’s a scalper EA that uses a proprietary trading strategy to generate buy and sell signals on the trading chart.
Blue signals are buy trades while red signals are sell trades.
You will be notified by an email alert, pop-up alert and push notification when a new signal is generated on the screen.
Every trade is protected by a stop-loss and there’s no martingale or grid risky trading method.
To sum it up, you can choose between manual trading, semi-auto mated trading and fully automated trading.
The picture below shows the Hybrid Trader EA attached to the USD/JPY 1-hour time frame.
The panel that appears on the left of the screen offers a lot of interesting features such as:
Auto-trade, style, start time, end time, spread, pair, time frame, classic, take profit, stop-loss, options, buy button, sell button and lot size.
Test the Hybrid Trader Scalper EA on a demo account first for 2-3 weeks before running it on a live trading account (recommended).
Download This Expert Advisor (MT4)
General Information & Recommendations
- Works for any currency pair
- Offers manual trading
- Signals on chart
- Offers fully automated trading
- Beginner friendly
- Recommended minimum account balance: $100
- Works on unlimited demo accounts.
- Works on unlimited live accounts.
- Developed for Metatrader 4
EA Input Parameters
On alert, on email, push notification
How to access the inputs tab? Right click on the chart > properties > inputs tab (adjust EA settings here)
How do I install the Hybrid Trader Scalper EA in Metatrader 4?
- Open the Metatrader 4 platform and select “File” from the top menu
- Click on “Open Data Folder” and select the “MQL4” folder
- Click on “Experts” folder and drag and drop the Hybrid-Trader.ex4 file into this folder
- Restart the Metatrader 4 platform and attach the expert advisor to the chart