The Virtuo Multi Trading EA for Metatrader 4 is a winning Forex robot based on moving averages, RSI and Stochastic.
The expert advisor can trade up to 6 pairs simultaneously and made +153.56% gain in 18 trading month with very low drawdown.
The EA is beginner friendly and should work out of the box.
By default, all trades are secured by a stop loss and take profit order.
The trading bot only offers the following customizations: enable or disable currency pairs, and lot size.
Run the Virtuo Multi Trading EA on a demo account first for 2-5 weeks before running it on a live trading account (recommended).
Download the “VIRTUO Multi Trading EA.ex4” expert advisor
The MyFXbook chart below shows the Virtuo Multi Trading EA trading performance (click on the chart to zoom in).
- Gain: +153.56%
- Monthly gain: 5.15%
- Drawdown: 6.67%
- Profit: €11,631.43
Download This Expert Advisor (MT4)
Download the “VIRTUO Multi Trading EA.ex4” Forex robot
General Information & Recommendations
- Optimized for 6 currency pairs
- Works on any time frame
- Beginner friendly
- Recommended minimum account balance: $250
- Works on unlimited demo accounts.
- Works on unlimited live accounts.
- Developed for Metatrader 4
The picture below shows the Virtuo Multi Trading EA attached to the EUR/USD 30-minute time frame.
EA Input Parameters
Lot size, magic, enable GBP/USD, enable EUR/USD, enable USD/JPY, enable AUD/USD, enable EUR/GBP, enable USD/CHF
How to access the inputs tab? Right click on the chart > properties > inputs tab (adjust EA settings here)
How do I install the Virtuo Multi Trading EA in Metatrader 4?
- Open the Metatrader 4 platform and select “File” from the top menu
- Click on “Open Data Folder” and select the “MQL4” folder
- Click on “Experts” folder and drag and drop the VIRTUO Multi Trading EA.ex4 file into this folder
- Restart the Metatrader 4 platform and attach the expert advisor to the chart