The Virtuo Multi Trading EA for Metatrader 4 is a winning Forex robot based on moving averages, RSI and Stochastic.
The expert advisor can trade up to 6 pairs simultaneously and made +153.56% gain in 18 trading month with very low drawdown.
The EA is beginner friendly and should work out of the box.
By default, all trades are secured by a stop loss and take profit order.
The trading bot only offers the following customizations: enable or disable currency pairs, and lot size.
Run the Virtuo Multi Trading EA on a demo account first for 2-5 weeks before running it on a live trading account (recommended).
The MyFXbook chart below shows the Virtuo Multi Trading EA trading performance (click on the chart to zoom in).
- Gain: +153.56%
- Monthly gain: 5.15%
- Drawdown: 6.67%
- Profit: €11,631.43
Download This Expert Advisor (MT4)
General Information & Recommendations
- Optimized for 6 currency pairs
- Works on any time frame
- Beginner friendly
- Recommended minimum account balance: $250
- Works on unlimited demo accounts.
- Works on unlimited live accounts.
- Developed for Metatrader 4
The picture below shows the Virtuo Multi Trading EA attached to the EUR/USD 30-minute time frame.
EA Input Parameters
Lot size, magic, enable GBP/USD, enable EUR/USD, enable USD/JPY, enable AUD/USD, enable EUR/GBP, enable USD/CHF
How to access the inputs tab? Right click on the chart > properties > inputs tab (adjust EA settings here)
How do I install the Virtuo Multi Trading EA in Metatrader 4?
- Open the Metatrader 4 platform and select “File” from the top menu
- Click on “Open Data Folder” and select the “MQL4” folder
- Click on “Experts” folder and drag and drop the VIRTUO Multi Trading EA.ex4 file into this folder
- Restart the Metatrader 4 platform and attach the expert advisor to the chart