The Infinite Storm Forex robot for Metatrader 4 analyses price action and uses the accumulated data to open and close trades on autopilot.
Every trade is protected by a stop loss and take profit order. The EA also protects against slippage and excessive spreads.
You can adjust all values by editing the EA’s property inputs.
The Infinite Storm EA for MT4 does not use any risky trading strategies and made a $9099.16 total net profit.
The EA can be used on unlimited trading accounts, both demo and live and should work on any time frame.
Recommended: run the Infinite Storm Forex robot on a demo account first over an extended period of time before running it on a live trading account.
The strategy tester report shows the Infinite Storm EA report trading performance for the EUR/USD H1 chart (click on the chart to zoom in).
- Total net profit: $9099.16
- Profit factor: 2.78
- Average consecutive wins: 21
- Average consecutive losses: 1
Download This Expert Advisor (MT4)
General Information & Recommendations
- Optimized for the Euro / U.S. Dollar 1-hour chart
- Should work for any currency pair and time frame
- Recommended minimum account balance: $150
- Works on unlimited demo accounts.
- Works on unlimited live accounts.
- Developed for Metatrader 4
The picture below shows the Infinite Storm expert advisor attached to the EUR/USD 1-hour chart.
EA Input Parameters
Magic, fixed lot size, stop loss, use virtual stop loss, take profit, use auto lot, risk in percent of balance, maximum lot size, predictor settings, use break even trail, points trailing step, show info panel, use spread protection, maximum spread
How to access the inputs tab? Right click on the chart > properties > inputs tab (adjust EA settings here)
How do I install the Infinite Storm EA in Metatrader 4?
- Open the Metatrader 4 platform and select “File” from the top menu
- Click on “Open Data Folder” and select the “MQL4” folder
- Click on “Experts” folder and drag and drop the Infinite Storm EA.ex4 file into this folder
- Restart the Metatrader 4 platform and attach the expert advisor to the chart