The Midasama Trader Forex EA for Metatrader 4 is a scalping robot that made +407.15% absolute gain in approximately 2 years.
The expert advisor opens 2-5 deals a day and is based on market volatility and trends.
Every trade issued by the Midasama Trader EA is protected by a stop loss and take profit order.
The EA protects against slippage and large spreads and it deploys a trailing stop in a bid to improve performance.
All parameters can be adjusted by editing the EA’s inputs.
The EA can be used on unlimited trading accounts, both demo and live and should work on any time frame.
Recommended: run the Midasama Trader Forex EA on a demo account first over an extended period of time before running it on a live trading account.
Download the “MidasamaTrader EA.ex4” expert advisor
The verified MyFXbook chart below reveals the Midasama Trader Forex EA trading performance (click on the chart to zoom in).
- Absolute gain: +407.15%
- Monthly profit: 10.98%
- Drawdown: 7.94%
Download This Expert Advisor (MT4)
Download the “MidasamaTrader EA.ex4” Forex robot
General Information & Recommendations
- Optimized for the 30-minute and 1-hour time frames
- Works better on low spread currency pairs
- Recommended minimum account balance: $200
- Works on unlimited demo accounts.
- Works on unlimited live accounts.
- Developed for Metatrader 4
The picture below shows the Midasama Trader Forex EA attached to the GBP/USD 30-minute chart.
EA Input Parameters
Magic one, magic two, start hour, end hour, use market orders, use stop orders, use limit orders, time candle, delta, delta stop, delta limit, percent profit, take profit, stop loss, trailing stop, trailing step, plus lots, lots, risk percent, maximum orders, slippage, maximum spread
How to access the inputs tab? Right click on the chart > properties > inputs tab (adjust EA settings here)
How do I install the Midasama Trader Forex EA in Metatrader 4?
- Open the Metatrader 4 platform and select “File” from the top menu
- Click on “Open Data Folder” and select the “MQL4” folder
- Click on “Experts” folder and drag and drop the MidasamaTrader EA.ex4 file into this folder
- Restart the Metatrader 4 platform and attach the expert advisor to the chart