The Non-Repaint Trend Master Forex system is a beginner friendly trading system that delivers profitable trading signals for any currency pair.
This system gets displayed in the main chart window as a colored buy/sell signal line and works for any time frame.
Strategy Setup & Recommendations
Indicators (MT4) : adxvma – mtf & zigZag & alerts nmc.mq4 (default settings)
Currency pairs: works on any currency pair and metals
Time frames: M1, M5, M15
Trade style: scalping, day trading
Trading Platform: Metatrader 4
Download the “No-Repaint Trend Master Forex system” now
Chart Example (USD/JPY H1)
After you downloaded and installed the Non-Repaint Trend Master Forex system on the MT4 trading platform, it should look like the image as shown below.
System Buy & Sell Rules:
- A buy signal is given when the signal line changes its color from orange to blue.
- Place stop loss just below trading support.
- Exit the buy trade when the signal line turns back to orange color (sell signal).
- A sell signal is given when the signal line changes its color from blue to orange.
- Place stop loss just above trading resistance.
- Exit the sell trade when the signal line turns back to blue color (buy signal).
How to install this Forex system in Metatrader 4?
First, download the No-Repaint Trend Master Forex system here
Then, install the technical indicators as follows:
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Open the data folder from the top menu.
- Open the MQL4 folder.
- Open the indicators folder.
- Paste the downloaded indicators in this folder.
- Restart the trading platform.
- Open any trading chart.
- Attach the indicators to the chart.
Now you are ready to start using this trading system!
About the adxvma – mtf & zigZag & alerts nmc.mq4 indicator (MT4)
This technical indicator is non-repaint and shows you the most profitable direction of the trend.
Input variables: Time frame, ADX VMA period, trend mode, zig zag, interpolate, alerts, alerts nofify, alerts email, alerts sound
Feel free to combine this trading system with other technical indicators or with price action.
Explore and experiment with the indicator’s different inputs and settings to create your own personalized strategy setup.