The Polynom Vision Forex strategy is designed to be a superior trading system with a setup trigger that’s less susceptible to lag.
Thereby eliminating noise to further enhance the reliability of its trend tracking market characteristics.
The secret to this is that the technical indicators in use cautiously combines complex algorithms to spot market sessions that portrays critical turning points.
With this strategy, you’re able to enter the market at the right time with the help of a set of indicators that do not repaint.
In addition, the Polynom Vision Forex strategy works flawlessly on any currency pair, on diverse financial instruments, as well as varying time frames.
MetaTrader 4 Indicators: TrendEnvelopes_v1.ex4 (Default Setting), Awesome Oscillator.ex4 (Default Setting), Williams’ Percent Range.ex4 (Inputs Variable Modified; Period=28)
Preferred Time Frame(s): 1-Minute, 5-Minute, 15-Minute, 30-Minute, 1-Hour, 4-Hour, 1-Day, 1-Week, 1-Month
Recommended Trading Sessions: Any
Currency Pairs: Any pair
Buy Trade Example: EUR/USD (Euro / US Dollar), H1 Chart
Long Entry Rules
Initiate a buy entry if the following indicator or chart pattern gets put on display:
- If the light blue line of the TrendEnvelopes_v1 custom indicator aligns somewhat below the candlesticks as shown on Fig.1 .0, the overall market sentiment is said to be bullish, as such a buy alert is said to be looming.
- If the green and red histograms of the Awesome Oscillator Metatrader 4 forex indicator hovers above the 0.00 horizontal level as seen on Fig. 1.0, price is said to be driven to the upside, therefore a buy alert will suffice.
- If the aqua line of the Williams’ Percent Range indicator breaksand runs above the -50.00 horizontal level as illustrated on Fig. 1.0, bulls are said to be driving price higher, as such a buy alert is imminent.
Stop Loss for Buy Entry: Place stop loss 3 pips below support.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Buy Entry
Exit or take profit if the following rules or conditions takes precedence:
- If the TrendEnvelopes_v1 custom indicator pops up an orange line slightly above the candlesticks while a bullish trend is running, it is indicative of weaning bulls power, thus an exit or take profit will suffice.
- If the Awesome Oscillator displays a red histogram below the zero reference level during the course of a bullish signal, it is signaling a likely bearish reversal, thus an exit or take profit stance is advised.
- If the aqua line of the Williams’ Percent Range indicator dips below the -50.00 signal level while a bullish trend is ongoing (see Fig. 1.0), more and more bulls are said to be closing their positions, hence an exit or take profit stance will do.
Sell Entry Rules
Enter a sell order if the following holds true:
- If the orange line of the TrendEnvelopes_v1 custom indicator aligns fairly above the price bars as exemplified on Fig.1 .1, the general market sentiment is said to be bearish, thus a signal to go short on the currency pair of interest.
- If the red and green histograms of the Awesome Oscillator forex indicator hover below the 0.00 horizontal level as illustrated on Fig. 1.1, price is said to be pressured lower, therefore a sell alert will suffice.
- If the aqua line of the Williams’ Percent Range indicator breaksand runs below the -50.00 horizontal level (refer to Fig. 1.1), bears are said to be driving price lower, and as such a sell alert is in the offing.
Stop Loss for Sell Entry: Place stop loss 3 pips above resistance.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Sell Entry
Exit or take profit if the following takes center stage:
- If the TrendEnvelopes_v1 custom indicator displays a light blue line slightly below the candlesticks while a bearish trend is on course, it is signaling an end in bears power, thus an exit or take profit stance is advised.
- If the Awesome Oscillator displays a green histogram above the zero reference level while a bearish trend is running, it is pointing to a probable bullish reversal, hence an exit or take profit stance is recommended.
- If the aqua line of the Williams’ Percent Range indicator surges above the -50.00 signal level while a bearish trend is running (refer to Fig. 1.1), bears are said to be closing their orders increasingly, hence a trigger to exit or take profit straightaway.
Sell Trade Example: EUR/USD (Euro / US Dollar), H1 Chart
About The Forex Technical Indicators Used
TrendEnvelopes_v1 is a custom indicator that shows the trend by using its orange (bearish signal) and light blue (bullish signal) lines aligned above or below price bars respectively.
Williams’ Percent Range is a momentum indicator that reveals where the last closing price is relative to the highest and lowest prices of a specified time period.
The Awesome Oscillator indicator is a histogram-type indicator that is used in gauging market momentum and was first introduced by Bill Williams.
Traders can use this tool to confirm trends and determine probable reversal points.
Start using this forex strategy in just 5 minutes. Click here to get started now.